Fall Art Show
Gallery 92 – 92 West 6th St., Fremont, NE
Registration: Monday, Oct. 1, 11-1 pm
Reception: Friday, Oct. 5, 5-7 pm
Take Down: Monday, Oct. 29, 11-1 pm
Please refer to Standards for Exhibiting Artwork for all of the art show requirements.
Four often overlooked errors for artists are:
- A wire hanger must be on the back of your 2-dimensional art piece.
- For a non-framed canvas, the edges must be painted with no staples showing.
- The artwork must have never been entered in any of our previous shows. The art must be recent, created within the last 2 years.
Please do not pick up artwork before the take down date. Contact me for special arrangements. The show looks best as a cohesive unit with no open spaces.
There is No Theme. There is a $15 entry fee for up to 3 entries, depending on size. Gallery 92 will take a 30% commission on anything that sells, so price accordingly.
Size restrictions apply – measuring from the outside of the frame:
- You may enter 3 pieces if each piece is 11x14 or smaller.
- If one piece is larger than 11x14, then you can only enter 2 art works, and they cannot be larger than 30x30.
- Only 1 piece is allowed if it is larger than 30x30, with a maximum of 40x40.
- 3- dimensional pieces do not have size restrictions, but please call me if you need a pedestal.
Please fill out a registration form for each piece you want to enter. You can print them from this newsletter, and we will have extras for people who don’t have any forms. See forms at top of page 6.
Winter Art Show – February 2019 at Jewish Community Center
Spring Art Show – May 2019 at Hot Shops Art Center, theme to be announced