Art Show News
- Category: Art Show News
Big Big Changes to Winter Art Show!!!!
Since the Jewish Community Center is remodeling their gallery space, we will now be at Gallery 92 in Fremont, 92 West 6th St., Fremont, NE. They were able to accommodate us for this show, so we are very thankful.
2020 Winter Art Show
February 3 - March 1,2020
92 West 6th St., Fremont, NE
Registration: Sunday, February 2, 2 - 4 pm
Reception: Friday, February 7, 5 - 7 pm
Take Down: Monday, March 2, 11 - 1 pm
- No Theme
- The Gallery takes 30% of any sales if you are not a member of Fremont Area Art Association, 20% if you are a member.
- Same size guidelines apply.
- $15 for up to 3 pieces of art. Please use the attached registration tags.
- Please fill out a registration form for each piece entered.
Spring Art Show
April 28 - May 3
Hot Shops Art Studio 1301 Nicholas St.
- Theme: “Shadows”
Registration: Tuesday, April 28, 11 - 1 pm
Reception: Sunday, May 3, 2 - 4 pm
Take Down: Sunday, May 31, 2-4pm
Image Size Guidelines
We will be enforcing size guidelines, in order to give the shows a better look, and to avoid overcrowding. These sizes refer to the OUTSIDE EDGES OF THE FRAME
- 3 pieces allowed 11 x 14 or smaller, (area of 154 square inches or smaller), each piece. Square inches are measured by multiplying the length by the width of the outside edge of the frame.
- 2 pieces allowed at 24 x 30 or smaller, (are of 720 square inches or smaller).
- 1 piece allowed larger then 24 x 30, with maximum size of 40 x 40, (1600 square inches).
Sizes may be figured by adding two adjacent sides, so smallest no bigger than 25 (11+14), middle size 54,(24+30), and largest – when two sides greater than 54 but not larger than 80 total.
We will be at Lauritzen Botanical Gardens next summer!
Registration: Wednesday, July 29, 11 - 1 pm
Take Down: Sunday, September 20 - 2 -4 pm
Those who sold their art at our Fall Show – “from Farm to Kitchen”, at La Casa!
Dawn Stoltenberg – “Partridge in a Pear Tree”
Marilyn Hanson – “Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck”
Shirley Livingston – “Daddy, No”
Judy Robinson – “Blue Teapot”
Craig McPeek – “Greener Pastures”
These artists can pick up their checks when they go to La Casa to pick up their entries on Jan 6.
The Winners of our art show at La Casa – “From Farm to Kitchen”
1st - Sue Loyd
2nd - Danielle Easdale
3rd - Denise Lueke
4th - Gloria Timperley
Honorable Mentions: Sherry Reese, Jean Barban, Shirley Schmidt and Peg Watkins