President's Message for September
- Category: News
- Published: Sat. Sep 2, 2017
Start of a new OAI year is here. We are taking a running start this September with a great Fun Shop on the 20th with the fall art show registration at La Casa Pizzeria on Monday, September 18. See Art Show News for details.
If you have yet to renew your membership, please do so now, as you must be a member in good standing (dues paid) one week prior to the art show registration. In addition, this would be your last newsletter until renewed.
See September meeting and luncheon for details for the September 27th meeting with a great program on fiber art.
Currently we are looking for volunteers to help on several committees.
- Art Bridge would like 2 or more persons to donate 3 hours of their time once a month during the OPS school year. You would not be required to commit to every date.
- ANAC is also looking for help, especially during the conference in June. If interested contact Jo Anne Nielsen, and see the ANAC article in this newsletter.
- Both Programs and Fun Shop will need a new chairman for the OAI year 2018-2019. Shadow with KatieJohnson this year and take over one of the two positions.
- We also have a position open for publicity at this time.
Omaha Artists Inc. President