Art Show News
- Category: Art Show News
- Published: Fri. Dec 29, 2017
Good News!! Two more paintings sold at the La Casa Fall Art Show. Congratulations to these two artists: Nancy Ralston - watercolor - "Garden Walk", Judy Freeland - watercolor - "A Loon"
Winter Art Show
Jewish Community Center -January 3 - January 29, 2018. Hours: Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Fri. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sat. - closed, Sun 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
There is no theme. The fee of $15 for up to 3 paintings. The JCC takes a 25% commission, so price accordingly.
Registration: January 2, 2018 from 11 am – 1 pm
Reception: Sunday, January 7 from 2 – 4 pm.
Take down: Tuesday, January 30 from 11 am –1 pm.
- Only one entry is allowed if larger than 30 x 30, with 40 x 40 being the maximum.
- Two pieces only when larger than 11 x 14, and less than 30 x 30.
- Three pieces 11 x 14 or smaller.
- Three dimensional art has no size restriction, as it does not take up wall space.
A filled out registration form is required for each piece entered. Include the size of your entry on the registration form measuring from the outside of the frame.
Please do not use saw-tooth hangers for your art. You must use a wire for hanging. See the roster for art show rules and regulations.