Fun Shop: Seeing in Depth - Scratch Board by Carolyn S. Mason
- Category: Fun Shops
- Published: Mon. Feb 13, 2017
Lutheran Church of the Master
2617 S. 114th Street, Omaha, NE. (lower south door)
Wednesday January 18, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
Cost $4 members/$5 non-members
Please bring snacks to share!
Note: We will no longer be in the basement of the church. We are being moved to the large meeting room upstairs! So parking is up on top. There will be signs posted the day of the Fun Shop.
Use the North door if you need handicap access.
Our Fun Shop is being presented by Carolyn S. Mason. Carolyn received her commercial art degree from the Omaha Art School where she developed a love for scratchboard. Early in her career she designed labels and worked with Walter LaHue, a free-lance commercial artist. Although she considers herself a realist at heart, Carolyn is experienced in all media types. She is known for her specialty of scratchboard animals and people and for teaching classes to various groups.
- small bottle India Ink (may be shared)
- plastic (small garbage bag will work)
- masking tape
- piece of cardboard 8x10 to 11x12
- scratching tools (x-acto knife, long stick pins, needles, etc)
- 1 inch brush for inking art soap to wash brush black and white photo to transfer or sketch, something simple
- box of 10 crayons
Caroline will supply your initial work sheet and white transfer paper; if you require additional, there will be a minimal charge.