The show is at Lauritzen Botanical Gardens, 100 Bancroft Street
Registration: Wednesday, June 6, 11 -1
Reception: Sunday, June 10, 2 -4
Take Down: Tuesday, July 24, 11 -1
$15 entry fee for up to 3 entries, depending on size. (See size restrictions below)
Lauritzen will take a 25% commission on anything that sells, so price your pieces accordingly. Please refer to your roster for all of the art show requirements.
Four often overlooked errors for artists are:
- You must have a wire hanger on the back of your 2-dimensional art piece.
- If a canvas is not framed, the edges must be painted with no staples showing.
- The artwork must have never been entered in any of our previous shows, and been created within the last 2 years.
- Please do not pick up your artwork before the take down date. Contact me for special arrangements, but you know the show looks best as a cohesive unit with no open spaces.
Your art work must have some plant life in it, since this show is for the botanical gardens.
Size restrictions are, measuring from the outside of the frame:
- You may enter 3 pieces if each piece is 11x14 or smaller
- You may enter 2 pieces if one is larger than 11x14 and less than 30x30
- You can only enter 1 piece if it is larger than 30x30.
- 3- dimensional pieces do not have size restrictions, but please call me if you need a pedestal. Some are available, but we need to make sure Lauritzen has enough.
Please fill out a registration form for each piece you want to enter. You can print them from this newsletter, and we will have extras for people who don’t have any forms.
Fall Art Show – Oct., 2018 at Fremont’s Gallery 92 No theme, same size requirements.
Winter Art Show – Feb., 2019 at Jewish Community Center
Spring Art Show - May 2019 at Hot Shops Art Center