The Art Reach Program began in 2000. Please help us to continue this worthwhile giving opportunity.
Donations will be received at the Fun Shop on November 28th. The supplies are then gifted to the Lied Transplant Center’s Life Care Center for those awaiting transplants. Art Bridge also receives some of the supplies which are used for their classes. If you are unable to attend or shop, monetary donations help to fill in areas needed.
Supplies to donate:
- small bottles of craft paint all colors/ acrylic
- construction paper
- drawing pads
- school glue
- glue stix
- 8 count crayons
- and erasers
- small canvas 11x14, or 8x10, smaller canvas boards 8x10 or smaller mat board
- watercolor boxes (8 color)
- colored pencils,
- all sizes of brushes
- rulers, scissors
- small boxed games
- playing cards
- card games
- matchbox cars
- small game books (dot to dot, etc.)
- "how to" art books for crochet, knit, etc,
- small all inclusive craft kits
- box of large ziplock bags
Don’t pre pack contents unless you have a complete kit.
Please bring to the November pot luck luncheon and card making Fun Shop. Any questions please contact Sara at 402-884-2277.